Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the Season for Very Cute Hats




I grew up deep in the heart of Texas where we wore a strand of ribbon around
a rubberband but since moving to Mississippi in 96' and having two sweet girls
I have become a certified southern mama.
I LOVE BOWS!  My daughter's own a bow in every color and size to match every article of clothing.
 
Then along came the News Girl Beanie Hats.  I HEART POSH PETALS!
The hats come in several sizes, they are perfect for anytime of the year, incredibly sweet and extremly comfortable (they won't cut off all the blood
flow to their brain) and they can be worn dressed-up or down. 

So stop by for this great stocking stuffer and pick one up in every color to
match every article of clothing in your child's closet.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute hat. been blog hopping and was directed to your blog!

    ReplyDelete